#upstair -1 Muirlands Dr

Show Map

$2,250 Monthly share

Call Realtor For Rent Details. Excellent House, South East Facing, Premium Corner Lot, Sun Filled Cozy Loving. Exotic Brazilian Hardwood 2011 In Lr/Dr. Beautiful Backyard, Newer Carpet, Recently Renovated Kitchen And Newer Appliances. Basement Not Included. The Main Floor Tenant Is Required To Transfer Utilities In Their Name But Pay Only 60%. The Landlord Will Pay The Other 40%. House Access To Double Car Garage, Close To Amenities, Lots Of Street Parking.**** EXTRAS **** Close To Gurdwara, Mosque, Temple, And Other Religious Places, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Tim Hortons, Mcdonald, Ttc Access, Large Park With Lake, And So Much More. (id:22861)

House 3 1
#upstair -1 Muirlands DrX

$2,250 Monthly share

Call Realtor For Rent Details. Excellent House, South East Facing, Premium Corner Lot, Sun Filled Cozy Loving. Exotic Brazilian Hardwood 2011 In Lr/Dr. Beautiful Backyard, Newer Carpet, Recently Renovated Kitchen And Newer Appliances. Basement Not Included. The Main Floor Tenant Is Required To Transfer Utilities In Their Name But Pay Only 60%. The Landlord Will Pay The Other 40%. House Access To Double Car Garage, Close To Amenities, Lots Of Street Parking.**** EXTRAS **** Close To Gurdwara, Mosque, Temple, And Other Religious Places, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Tim Hortons, Mcdonald, Ttc Access, Large Park With Lake, And So Much More. (id:22861)

House 3 1
#upstair -1 Muirlands DrX

$2,250 Monthly share

Call Realtor For Rent Details. Excellent House, South East Facing, Premium Corner Lot, Sun Filled Cozy Loving. Exotic Brazilian Hardwood 2011 In Lr/Dr. Beautiful Backyard, Newer Carpet, Recently Renovated Kitchen And Newer Appliances. Basement Not Included. The Main Floor Tenant Is Required To Transfer Utilities In Their Name But Pay Only 60%. The Landlord Will Pay The Other 40%. House Access To Double Car Garage, Close To Amenities, Lots Of Street Parking.**** EXTRAS **** Close To Gurdwara, Mosque, Temple, And Other Religious Places, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Tim Hortons, Mcdonald, Ttc Access, Large Park With Lake, And So Much More. (id:22861)

House 3 1
#upstair -1 Muirlands DrX

$2,250 Monthly share

Call Realtor For Rent Details. Excellent House, South East Facing, Premium Corner Lot, Sun Filled Cozy Loving. Exotic Brazilian Hardwood 2011 In Lr/Dr. Beautiful Backyard, Newer Carpet, Recently Renovated Kitchen And Newer Appliances. Basement Not Included. The Main Floor Tenant Is Required To Transfer Utilities In Their Name But Pay Only 60%. The Landlord Will Pay The Other 40%. House Access To Double Car Garage, Close To Amenities, Lots Of Street Parking.**** EXTRAS **** Close To Gurdwara, Mosque, Temple, And Other Religious Places, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Tim Hortons, Mcdonald, Ttc Access, Large Park With Lake, And So Much More. (id:22861)

House 3 1
#upstair -1 Muirlands DrX

Description Property Details

Listing ID: E5459002

Property Type: Single Family

Amenities Near By: Park, Public Transit

Parking Space Total: 3

Description Building

Bathroom Total: 1

Bedrooms Above Ground: 3

Bedrooms Total: 3

Construction Style Attachment: Detached

Construction Style Split Level: Backsplit

Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning

Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl

Fireplace Present: No

Heating Fuel: Natural Gas

Heating Type: Forced Air

Type: House

Description Land

Acreage: No

Land Amenities: Park, Public Transit

Description Room

Level: Main Level

Type: Foyer

Length: 3.41 m

Width: 1.03 m

Dimensions: 3.41 m x 1.03 m

Level: Main Level

Type: Living Room

Length: 5.16 m

Width: 3.19 m

Dimensions: 5.16 m x 3.19 m

Level: Main Level

Type: Dining Room

Length: 6.26 m

Width: 2.64 m

Dimensions: 6.26 m x 2.64 m

Level: Main Level

Type: Kitchen

Length: 4.19 m

Width: 2.94 m

Dimensions: 4.19 m x 2.94 m

Level: Upper Level

Type: Bedroom

Length: 3.94 m

Width: 3.01 m

Dimensions: 3.94 m x 3.01 m

Level: Upper Level

Type: Bedroom 2

Length: 3.03 m

Width: 2.31 m

Dimensions: 3.03 m x 2.31 m

Level: Upper Level

Type: Bedroom 3

Length: 3.37 m

Width: 2.49 m

Dimensions: 3.37 m x 2.49 m

Parking

Attached Garage

Property Details

Land

Other Properties You Might Like

Enquire about this property